2023 Elevating Diversity Job Fair
We invite you to join us as an employment sponsor of the 2023 Elevating Diversity Job Fair.
SHHRP (The Society of Hispanic Human Resource Professionals) in partnership with Metropolitan State University (MSU), the University of Colorado at Denver (CUDenver), and the Community College of Denver (CCD)
Date: Thursday, October 19, 2023, 10am – 2pm
Location: Tivoli Turnhalle on the Auraria Campus (900 Auraria Parkway, Denver CO 80204)
The goal is to close the gap for employers looking for diverse talent to fill full time, part time, remote, flex, training, and internship opportunities.
SHHRP and its partner organizations will engage a wide range of BIPOC job seekers who wish to explore jobs and career pathways within organizations committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Our last event attracted nearly 300 quality job seekers.
Employer participation provides a great deal of visibility and opportunities to support your DEI goals. We anticipate 50 employers will participate from businesses, government entities and non-profits across the greater metro Denver area.
A $500 sponsorship provides the following benefits:
● Employer booth space consisting of a 6 ft. table & 2 chairs
● 2 validated parking tickets & snacks
● An opportunity to meet qualified & experienced candidates
● Logo/name placement on all electronic and print media promotions of the job fair
● Acknowledgment, day of the event, on the sponsor flier and poster
● Direct audience marketing of your participation
● Opportunity to pitch your company’s hiring & retention strategy on SHHRP’s virtual platforms
● 2 company job postings on the SHHRP job board
● 1 blog post on SHHRP website
If interested in registering your company, please contact email@example.com or call 720.855.0570.