CTLF WINTER PANEL DISCUSSION
Please join us for a breakfast panel discussion challenging and equipping business leaders to be prepared for and leverage all the generations in the workforce. We will be exploring the topic from several different perspectives, which include a young entrepreneur and an expert on generational studies.
Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 from 7:30-9:45 AM
Location: PPA Events Center (2105 Decatur Street Denver, CO 80211)
Attendees of this event should walk away with a better understanding of….
• Trends in the workforce over the next 10-20 years
• What those trends mean for their business and what they need to think about to be prepared for the evolving workforce
• A greater understanding of both the common ground and differences that exist across generations today
• An example of “unreasonable” and unique entrepreneurship
• Practical tools and practices to become better managers and leaders of incoming workforce
• An excitement for what the future holds for your business