Interactive CEO Workshop
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Location: House of Revenue™ 475 Lincoln St Suite 150, Denver, Colorado 80203
Check-in: 9:30 am – 10:00 am
Workshop Start Time: 10:00 am
Workshop End Time: 2:00 pm
Lunch will be provided for in-person attendees.
Zoom link will be provided day before to virtual registrants.
Are you ready to scale?
- BUILD the infrastructure required to scale from $1-5 million to $20+ million,
- CREATE a powerful brand that attracts the right type of buyer at the right type through a myriad of marketing channels,
- GUIDE your entire sales team through a step-by-step custom sales approach that creates motivation and urgency within your prospective customers and makes them ask, “When can we start?”,
- ALIGN all your revenue departments to build a high-functioning funnel from top to bottom that generates real results, or
- REWORK your revenue engine to get past your revenue plateau and climb the next mountain, then keep reading.
The Workshop Agenda
- Who is your customer?
- What problem do you solve for them?
- Why do they care?
- Intro to competitive analysis.
- Creating white space between you and the competition.
- What is your market differentiation?
- Where’s your brand promise?
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- How does your brand messaging translate into inbound sales and help fill your pipeline?
- Small-Group Breakout
- How to align your sales process and methodology to your inbound marketing efforts.
- Small-Group Breakout
About Mary Grothe
Mary Grothe is a former #1 MidMarket B2B Sales Rep who after selling millions and breaking multiple records, formed House of Revenue™, a Denver-based firm of fractional Revenue Leaders who currently lead the marketing, sales, customer success, and RevOps departments for 10 companies nationwide. In the past year, they’ve helped multiple 2nd stage growth companies between $2M – $20M, on average, double their MRR within 10 months, resulting in an average ROI of 1,454% and an average annual revenue growth eclipsing $3.2 million.
About House of Revenue™
House of Revenue™ builds unshakeable revenue foundations set for scale by focusing on all aspects of the revenue engine — marketing, sales, and customer success. They solve your revenue problems holistically by using targeted automation to build inbound marketing funnels full of qualified leads and training sales reps to close.
Investing in inbound marketing, technology, and automation allows your salespeople to do what they do best: sell.
The House of Revenue™ team of revenue leaders profitably (re)builds an organization’s entire revenue ecosystem. Every client engagement is customized to focus on building infrastructure and creating a high-performing culture within your organization so you can scale your long-term revenue.
To achieve this, House of Revenue™ leads your team from a Chief Revenue Officer’s perspective to ensure ROI is achieved. This includes: 7-month engagements feature audits, gap analyses, and numerous deliverables, including a revenue playbook, comp modeling, tech stack implementation, content & SEO strategy, and much more.
House of Revenue™ currently leads the marketing, sales, and customer success departments for 10 companies nationwide. In the past year, they have helped multiple second-stage growth companies between $2M-$20M, on average, double their MRR within 10 months. This has resulted in an average ROI of 1,454% with average annual revenue growth eclipsing $3.2 million.
House of Revenue™ is a HubSpot Agency Partner.
Our Recent Awards & Recognitions:
- 2021 Forbes Next 1000 Honoree – Mary Grothe, CEO of House of Revenue™
- 2021 Colorado Companies to Watch Winner
- 2021 Top 100 Women-Owned Business in CO Winner
- 2020 & 2021 Top 200 Privately Owned Companies in CO Winner
- 2021 Titan 100 CEO Honoree – Mary Grothe, CEO of House of Revenue™
- 2021 Inc. Best Workplaces Winner
Contact the CTLF Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.