If this is interesting to you, please read on…
Make no mistake. The Colorado Thought Leaders Forum is a mission. We are redefining what modern leadership and business culture look like today and well into the future. We believe thriving has everything to do with the quality of our leadership, the way we design our roles, and the people we surround ourselves with.
Frankly in times such as these, our work is evermore needed in the world. It’s as if our time has come. All our work – membership in an authentic business community, inspired programs, leadership experiences that challenge and transform, and events that connect and inform new thinking – has one purpose:
By developing HEART-Level leaders—people who are humble, engaged, authentic, regenerative, and bound by spirit of togetherness—we help leaders create authentic, healthy, prosperous cultures for the 21st century.
Are you detail-oriented and focused on making great things happen for the sake of customers and relationships? Do you want to be part of an effective, tight-knit team where your contribution matters? Does an organization that makes a huge impact on top business leaders in this region excite you? If this job description matches your passion and capabilities, then the role of Membership & Program Manager is just for you!
This vital position will act as the primary point of contact for all members of our organization. Your role will be to build long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships, supporting members in a variety of ways, and solving problems so that our organization provides a world-class experience for our entire community.
You will be responsible for executing details to deliver programs that exceed expectations. You’ll also assist other team members by collecting customer information, tracking prospects and referrals, and gathering testimonials. You will play a central role in processing and analyzing member data and feedback, keeping a keen eye on trends.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need a proven track-record of being resourceful, responsive, adaptable, and organized. You’ll also need an innate ability to build rapport with others, staying in tune with their needs and communicating with care. Additional qualities you’ll need:
- You thrive in a dynamic team environment where every person touches a lot of things
- You are self-motivated and goal-oriented
- You have strong business acumen and know how to interact professionally with leaders at all levels, including the C-Suite
- You naturally build genuine relationships with members based on trust, respect, and authenticity
- Instinctually, you hold yourself accountable for tasks and priorities in order to achieve bigger goals
- You cherish the daily joys of life and have fun each day
This is a full-time position, requiring a combination of virtual and in-person in the Denver metro area. You can set your own hours, provided you are available to members during the work week and prioritize set meetings and events. Your background includes Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or related field AND/OR 5+ years of similar experience. Salary range $40K – $60K based on skill and experience plus incentives.
CTLF IS FOR YOU IF…
You are excited to learn how to thrive in a regenerative organization:
- You are ready to thrive in an organization that cares about unleashing your potential and aligning your role with your unique genius, without compromising your wellbeing.
- You want to apply your skills to work that has meaning and makes a difference in the world.
- You love an entrepreneurial, fast-pasted, and high accountability environment.
You want to succeed with a team:
- You have a growth mindset and hunger for feedback that helps you learn, improve, and achieve abundant outcomes.
- You are authentic and able to have open, honest conversations with your team, continually striving for better collaboration.
- You have the energy and consistent self-motivation to finish your day with the same enthusiasm you started with
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF…
You want these responsibilities:
- Communicate with members to address their needs, pinpoint pain points, and incorporate feedback to improve processes
- Act as a member representative to ensure a world-class customer experience
- Coordinate logistics and execute details required to deliver programs
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Collect and analyze data on member participation, requests, renewals, and trends to understand current and evolving needs
- Proactively make members aware of opportunities and programs that may serve their needs and contribute to their success
- Monitor member satisfaction, so that the team is aware of at-risk members
- Provide regular reports to the team and member Advisory Boards
- Keep accurate records in member database, tracking communications consistently
- Maintain updated documentation of programs, processes, and deliverables
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF…
You have these skills:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening skills, empathy and emotional intelligence
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Skilled and disciplined at utilizing a CRM
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Professional etiquette