CTLF is a business organization on a mission to transform leadership and business culture for the 21st century. The Member Services Coordinator will be a thought partner to the CEO, Advisory Boards, and team, helping to translate the vision into impactful programs and a world-class member experience. You’ll also be the primary point of contact for members, building relationships through every task you do. We care a lot about having strong relationships, being open and real, and continuously helping one another to thrive. If you’ve been looking for a bigger opportunity to unleash your own potential while getting some seriously impactful work done, this role could be for you.
Success in this role begins with a genuine care for people, a natural bend towards results and impact, and attention to the little details that make a big difference. In our growth-oriented, relationship-driven, forward-thinking environment, there’s wide open space for you to take initiative, expand your responsibilities, and become a critical part of our work and mission.
- Applying excellent written and verbal communication skills, not just in crafting messages but consistently initiating communication that improves the member experience
- Listening and responding to member needs and taking a process-driven approach to solving problems not just once but for good
- Supporting programs and events, taking on a wide array of tasks and responsibilities to help our collective team execute for the sake of our members
- Diving into data, looking for patterns, tracking communications, and using all available information to make better decisions about how we serve our members
- Keeping up on trends, competitors, and member behaviors to help our organization stand out from the crowd
- Looking for meaningful ways to apply your genius and strengths in ways that inspire you and further our vision
It goes without saying that for each of these skills, they need to be a part of your genius – skills you’re innately great at and love to apply to any situation:
- Verbal and written communication skills – we can’t overstate how important this is!
- Customer service and business etiquette skills
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- Problem-solving skills paired with a high level of initiative
- Ability to read people, understand them, and build lasting relationships
- Ability to organize, prioritize and stay focused
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, and email marketing tools, enabling you to get a lot of work done efficiently
This is a full-time position with a combination of virtual and in-person responsibilities.
To apply, click the link below, include your resume and cover letter, and our team will be in touch soon!
To reflect the broad range of opportunity in this role, the salary range is $40-65K based on skill and experience.